She is Risen
It has been 6 months since Mom's death and funeral. I counted on seeing her in 6 months and so I did.
She is a large beautiful angel. She came by Brownsville and she turned her head West, I think, she moved in that direction and soon, she was gone.
I saw that she learned to make her apparel and color them. They are actually spiritual energies that look like what we call clothing. She was brilliant! I could also see that she loved what she and GOD were doing together, taking care of humans and their children; and all were happy in her presence. I did not know them but felt they were our relatives and I would see them soon and know them. For a few days after, I kept expecting them to call me or send me an email that they saw her, but, they didn't. I know we will all see each other when we cross over and then our understanding will be great, solid and sure.
As time goes on, I hope we can communicate and develop a relationship like I have nurtured with Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and now Uriel. I can hardly wait for the new Jerusalem when we can all have communion with angels, our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Thanks for visiting. In Jesus Name, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment