My angel friends have told me that we are able to make contact with those on the other side, those whose Souls live in the First Breath. We can get information from them such as where they put something we can't find, or how they handled a situation... These appear to be ideas based on necessity.I have also learned that they continue their journey, learning more and more of GOD's greatness in all the worlds. They learn the mistakes in their lives and learn the remedies. They learn what it is to be a genuine human being, not so they will reincarnate, for that is a conscious choice the same as it was for Adam and Eve... but to absolve the lack of understanding that may have been a cause of concern in their days on the Earth.
As a Soul being, they are able to send messages of comfort and solace to those that need a lift in Spirit. It seems that they have greater compassion and understanding because they have lived and suffered in this life. The same trials we are going through which are similar to the ones they experienced, is the reason they can help those involved in similar struggles.
My personal choice is to release them with Joy to GOD and GOD's Will. To continue to ask all things of the Father and if GOD allows personal contact, then I accept. From time to time, I see Mother, and she is whole. Lewis went straight into the Light, and I haven't seen him since but I perceive he has his higher body, a more youthful appearance and a happy glow around him. Uncle John went like a whisper, very quiet. After that, I received other messages of concern that I believe came from Family. I worked with my cousin Ernest (Grandmommy's nephew) for over a year, writing letters. We talked for 2 hours a few days before his death (on the telephone) and he was ready. He went with an understanding. I give thanks to GOD for that. Last, but not least, you, I hope the messages of Angels I have shared with you are a preparation for the great and vast and wondrous beauty of the other side and to know that there is nothing to fear. It is truly lovely and there, you have all the answers, instant answers, to every question and quest. To enter into the Light is of greatest importance. Just this minute (6:10 AM 12/1/01) I saw him and heard him, he has his light body... I hoped he would be able to serve. I appreciate this good.
Jesus told us that most of us in this time are ready to serve as higher beings. All the good that we have given to others is compounded and we are able to reach out and touch others with knowledge and divine guidance.
As I live and work with Angels each day, my awareness is expanding. I have chosen to use special occasions to communicate since I have not of late been able to afford it like I did when I was in Los Angeles. I keep you in my prayers and work with my angels for your well being and pray, that no matter what happens, you have the strength of GOD, Jesus and the Holy Angels to carry you through.
Love, always and forever,
Net
Junior High School
High School Graduation
In the Army
No comments:
Post a Comment