Sunday, December 4, 2011

home sale blowout - 
salabration new items added - 
kids gift sale -

Get discounts for sending customers to anytastegifts.biz. Keep a record of every customer you send and what they are spending. 

I am offering incentives for site supporters.  For every $25.00 you spend, I will give you $10.00 in merchandise. For every customer you send, I offer you $10.00 for every $25.00 they spend. For every $50.00 you or they spend, you get a free$25.00 gift card.  For every $100.00 spent, you get 7% shipping and a $25.00 gift card. 


For every order that totals $500.00, I will give you free shipping and a $25.00 gift card. 

For every $1000.00 order, I will give you free shipping and a $50.00 gift card. 


You can get $10.00, 7% shipping and $25.00 and $50.00 gift cards and or free shipping. 

You may place orders individually or as a group; its up to you how you collect these incentives. Thanks for coming, mmgru 

http://www.anytastegifts.biz  gifts and décor by Marmsweb 
http://www.marmsweb.com  Marm's eclectic website  - write me! 


yes we have sports memorabilia and accessories
anytastegifts@gmail.com contact me for european deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment